Sex Doll !!!! Could it be the perfect companion?





we've only just met, but Jackie can,t take her eyes off of me."Do you know what I like about you?" the smokey-redhead asks. "The way I feel when I look at you.it gives me butterflies." Her favorite hobby is talking to me, she adds.

it's my lucky night.jackie's a perfect 10 and she's got a great personality. I know, because I picked it out.

Jackie, and others like her, are part of abyss' latest push, an effort called "Realbotix" that aims to bring the company's "RealDolls" to life using an AI engine called Harmony.

Harmony is already available as a standalone app. For a yearly subscription fee, customers can create their own virtual girlfriend right on their phone (virtual boyfriends are still early development), and forge a relationship with it through conversation. Everything about these avatars not just their hair, outfits and bust sizes, but their personalities is fully customizable.

By the end of the year, however, the goal is to put the same software that drives Jackie into the heads of a new generation of technologically advanced RealDolls with expressive, animatronic faces, blinking eyes, and customizable voices. The idea isn't just to have sex with them. but to talk with them. Grow close to them.Fall in love with them, even.

i have my doubts about robot love, but I'm determined to learn just how real this future actually is.

cnet.com

Comments