I am the 10-year-old who hacked Instagram, here are more tech flaws I've discovered





0f69363224ab4fca876dce08690856da
A 10-year-old Finnish boy named Jani discovered a flaw in Instagram, allowing him to delete comments at will. He informed Facebook of the issue and received $10,000 from the company


Jani sent Mashable this very real note, detailing a few other flaws he's discovered.
But, I assure you, I am not writing this note merely to express my gratitude. I have discoveredseveral other flaws in the tech I use every day, and I would like to make the world aware of them now. Please pay me $10,000 for each of these.
1. There is a flaw in the Playstation network that allows my mom to turn off the game when it is late
2. Despite Ms. Snyder's best efforts, I have once again gotten AddictingGames.net up on the school library computers
3. There is a fatal flaw in Madden 2016 that does not allow me to create 10-year-old players who defy the odds and win the Offensive Rookie of the Year award
4. There is a vulnerability in Facebook that makes all of the girls I like not like my statuses
5. Whenever my parents tell me to go to my room and play on my iPad they start fighting — I believe signals from the iPad are causing this
6. There is a massive vulnerability in Youtube that is causing my Minecraft gameplay videos to not receive the millions of views they deserve
7. The laser tag place by my house has a flaw in their receptors that allows my older brother Ricky to beat me easily no matter how hard I try
8. After several visits with my family, I have discovered and reported a grievous error in the crossword puzzle located on the Buffalo Wild Wings Kid's Menu
9. I have found a vulnerability in my Little League team's Squarespace page that allowed me to change my batting average to well over .900 for the season
Also, I hacked President Obama's phone but it's just a bunch of boring emails and "launch codes" and nothing about the next Avengers movie so who even cares.
Thank you for your time,
Jani
Additional hacks by boy genius Ryan Creamer.
Have something to add to this story? Share 

Comments